Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Little Coppenhagen, A Little San Francisco

That crazy rabble rouser from Copenhagen, Mikael Coleville-Andersen is going to be here in San Francisco. He will be giving a lunch time talk at SPUR, titled "Bike Like The Danes". The talk is open to the public (free to members, $5 for everyone else).


photo by Amsterdamize who needs to come to SF next!

I will be in the audience hoping to get some tips on selling this lifestyle to the world. The more I ride and the more I write about it, the more I know in my bones that we need to get more people out of their cars. Not just for the planet, but for all of us as people.

Hope to see you there! If you see me in the back, come sit with me! I have enough pictures of myself out there, you will recognize me : P

5 comments:

  1. that bike he's riding looks like baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! When Marc took the picture a few months ago, I was cracking up. Who knew Baby was chic : ) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. international fashionable :) this confirms the 80s are back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey yea, wat do you look like?!.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mikael gave a rousing presentation--real red meat for SF cycling enthusiasts. I agree with him that everyday cycling has a marketing problem, given that the public has been sold either sport biking or kiddie biking for the last half-century.

    ReplyDelete