Saturday, March 5, 2011

The World Is A Small Place

Is it me or is San Francisco starting to look a little Euro these days?

Electric, Fixed, Phat

I wonder if there are any bicycles in the Ferry port?

June Cleaver Rides A Metrofiets

Just add four kids in the bucket and a giant plastic shopping bag full of linens and this could be Holland.

Little Black Dress

A little influence de Spain.

Tony


Go Dutch!


But then again, San Francisco can never be that much anything else. At any point our way of being just has to bust out!

Blowing Kisses


Glider


Game Time


I Trike Oakland

OK. The last one is Oakland, but you get the picture.

Fact is, we are all feeding on each other these days. We are all watching each other to see what the possibilities are. Cycling is a truly international undertaking. I have to admit, I like it!

2 comments:

  1. When you get a guy like GameTime2 looking big, cool and tough while riding a bike, you KNOW biking has hit the mainstream. I think that was a great pic!

    ReplyDelete