Saturday, April 10, 2010

Parking in Japantown.

los Chans
Off we go.
Did you know there is a designated space for bikes in Japantown? I'm surprised that not a lot of people know, I personally forget they are there. Often times when in Japantown, I just lock up my bike near the tower or a parking meter, as I like to visually see my bike every 20 minutes, and most people do, as such:
Japantown.

Well this is good to know if you are heading to the Sundance movie theaters or walking around with your friends. It is located as you enter the parking lot, right off the corner of Webster st. and Polk. We had 4 bikes and there was still plenty of room for more. Well, now you know.
japan town

Leave a kid near a boring bike rack, and it will quickly become super fun to convert it into an imaginary pony :D
Bike racks have multiple uses.
Declan and the imaginary pony.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post! But you mean the parking lot right off the corner of Webster st. and POST (not Polk), right?

    ReplyDelete