Sunday, April 11, 2010

Art In The Street

Don't you love finding things in the street? I do. One of our Flickr group members, Majortaylor68, likes to find things, too.


Noelle's painting


"While riding my bike to work on this cold morning, I noticed something in the road ahead of me. As I got closer, I saw that it was a canvas laying face down. I rode past it but I knew if I didn't stop and look at the other side, I'd think and wonder about it all day long.

Here is the artwork after I flipped it over. A piece of art by Noelle. "


Noelle's painting hung


"I didn't think that Noelle's artwork deserved the indignity of being run over by cars. I moved it to a safer place. Here it is hanging on the wall at the entrance to the subdivision where I found it.

Hopefully, Noelle will enjoy having having her work where everyone can see it. "

I am pretty sure Noelle will be very happy to see her work so carefully taken care of!

4 comments:

  1. awesome, i bet noelle would be proud!
    also, is the bike name's FRED - luvvit :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a cool thing to do.
    Chapeau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It was the least I could do.

    Great blog! Thanks for sharing my pics and spreading a bit of happiness.

    Major

    ReplyDelete