Thursday, August 26, 2010

Policletos


Photo from El manubrio

The bike force is with you!!
Armed yourself with the most powerful social global weapon: la bicicleta
I'm digging the bike gloves, so formal =)
What do you think? I think it is a great idea for roaming around México City, the traffic sucks so bad, I have been able to walk 2 miles, faster than the moving traffic - and I'm a slow walker.
Ding-ding

The invasion of the policletos:
Español: La invasión de policletos
English: translated link »

tiphat/ via my g.reader friend RXN

4 comments:

  1. Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllll!!!!! That is way too fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've sense the bike is strong with this ones!

    I've never thought they would be so many, soo cool. But on the downside, they never help you or bike by the law or even by the common sense, but that's no exclusive from the policletos, it's a fatal flaw from all of our police force, nevertheless I hope cop cars are forgoten.

    ¡Pedalea por la justicia policleto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! The way to begin and to go for most countries/cities.
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thats amazing! Super cool. You won't find anything like that in South Africa =/

    ReplyDelete