Monday, May 3, 2010

♥ my bike

I found this writing to be very peculiar and special. I found it very pure in its own personal way, and I'd like to thank our flickr pool user ♥negrisima♥ for letting me share this with you all.
It is beautiful :D

♥ my bike
♥ these days...

Today i got back my bike, and it was awsome.
I missed it. I missed the wind in my face. I missed the streets. I missed finding out that there was this amazing park or public bench that i've neever seen before. I just reaaly missed my bike.

Maybe it's because I used to complain about not having time for myself, to lisent to my music, to hear my thoughts... and when i'm riding my bike, listening to the Amelie soundtrack or LadyGaga I feel like i'm in my own little movie where i'm this person who loves to ride a bike and enjoy the days that bring you meaning.-

3 comments:

  1. "Relationships are all there is. Everything in the universe only exists because it is in relationship to everything else. Nothing exists in isolation. We have to stop pretending we are individuals that can go it alone."

    -Margaret Weatley

    your relationship with your bike and environment is special... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the same soundtrack I had tonight on my long way home ride. Yann Tiersen knows how to ROCK IT.

    ReplyDelete