Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Year in (Brief) Review

Shall I wax poetic over the past year? This year brought me wonderful people and opportunities and challenges to learn and grow from.


Meligrosa (8/365)


This is the first picture I took of Meli on March 12th. This was the first time we met in person.



This is a picture taken of us the day we came up with this blog, April 24th.

This is the first day of the blog, May 4th.

Above It All (51/365)

This is the first picture in the Flickr group. Not sure what the date was.




Caryl's first shot was featured on May 26th, and her first post as a regular contributor is here.

Caryl

This was the first time we met in person. Caryl is also contributing over at Los Angeles Cycle Chic.


Cali Girl

Cali jumped on board November 15th. She wouldn't stop sending us stuff so we gave her her own publishing button.

There are a lot of stories that go with these pictures. Way more than I can type. There is no way to express just how amazed I am that anyone reads this blog. Every time someone sends us a story about how bicycling effects their lives I am humbled that they chose to send their story to us.

The blog is named "Change Your Life. Ride A Bike!", but it is the people that change things. The bikes just give us the common ground we need to join together. I am so happy that this common ground brought these amazing women into my life. I am thrilled to have all of you out there as part of the adventure, too!

Ride on into the new year! Do it together. Send us the pictures! Happy New Year!!!!

4 comments: