Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa Sighting!

Christmas is here! Bring on the cheer! And if Christmas ain't your thing then Happy Chriskwanzikkah!! Either way, our friend Richard over at Suburban Assault who is a great friend to this blog and an all around fantastic guy sent these shots into the Flickr group and I just have to share some of them! We are like that around here- we loooooove to share!!!

Santa's Helpers

Santa's Helper (he needed a jump start and her vision of va-va-voom was just the trick)

Elf

Random Guy- I hear Santa is hiring. What's the health care like?

Elf- Not too bad. Better than Congress and we get all the candy canes and neon pants we want!


Balance

What do you mean, "Where's my gift?" I am your gift, baby : )

Ho Ho Ho

Hee Hee Hee!


Lounge Santa

Those are "Santa Hangers" to you. Unless you want coal in your stocking!


Santa Panda

The man himself, leading what will become known as the "Charge of the Santa Brigade!" Suburbia will never be the same again!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thanks for posting the pics. That last one is me getting chased by the Santa's for being on naughty list. I guess I shouldn't have stolen one of their hats. LOL!

    BTW, here are some more pics that my wife took:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/retroatomicmama/sets/72157622915652551/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome david, this ride seems (ibet it was beyond) a blast. another reason to visit the TX.
    maybe santa ride next year?! mmmhmhm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was on that ride - I recognize those people! :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! This is awesome.... I'm the elf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great ride for a great cause. Go Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted a big new red bell for xmas and all I had was the chance to carry somebody else's boxes.

    Which Santa from these photos is responsible?

    ReplyDelete