Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PSA: ladies, pull your pants up

ugh. there was a sign going around the spacebook interwebs a couple of weeks ago that said pull your pants up.

well, that's exactly what i wanted to tell this young woman as i was riding behind her and her thong the other day. uggggggggh. i also don't want to encourage gross (i.e. objectifying) comments from anyone about it, but i just want to encourage her and others who may also have this problem to pull yr damn pants up.

PSA: pull yr pants up.



that is all.

11 comments:

  1. Also - let's request the fashion industry start trending back towards standard/high waisted pants. It's difficult to find nice jeans for men right now that aren't low-waisted, and it drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on that! I wonder how they don't feel self-conscious about it! And then people give ME weird looks when I tell my self to pull my pants up (only occurs with my jeans as I prefer stiffer denim and a mid rise) before I hop onto the saddle and start pedaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crack is whack. Thongs are wrong. Pull your damn pants up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look up Genral Lee Platt on you tube Get them pants up. Maybe he could make a female song?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think some women do it on purpose because they want attention

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought the exposed thong was all over. I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha, nice one. I hope they're listening.


    Darryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. @she rides a bike: i totally forgot that was actually a "thing" (as opposed to a "thong")!! it was.

    @loving the bike: i hope so too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's pretty vulgar, but Dennis Leary does a whole "pull up your pants" bit in "No Cure for Cancer". Pretty hilarious (though, he doesn't address thongs...)

    ReplyDelete