Monday, August 20, 2012

Big Box Bikes

On one of our obligatory trips to the hell that is Costco, James and I came across this lovely solution to getting there and getting stuff home.


A tandem for companionship and to share the load.


Big baskets to put all of the big shopping in.


More space to carry more stuff, because you never walk out of Costco with less than you thought you would buy.


And a cute bell to ding at the clueless parkers in the lot.

I would bet dollars to donuts that the riders of this bicycle had a more pleasant Costco trip than anyone else there.  I know.  I will do anything to not drive to Costco.  Soooooo much better, and cheaper because you can't buy as much, when you Big Box Shop on your bicycle.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel but I'm glad to see that the first costco outlet in Australia has bike racks. (although,down in the dungeon)

    cheers,

    Ian,Melbourne

    ReplyDelete