Friday, September 25, 2009

Silly Is As Silly Does

Meli and I got to hang out on a fine, sunny, lovely San Francisco Friday. We haven't had a chance to just wander around and hang out for awhile, so today was pretty damn good in my book. While there were many pictures from the day, I will share this particular series with you for now.

My son, Declan, loves Meli. They are huge goofs together. So when she tagged along to pick him up from preschool with me, he was delighted with his "surprise". I had fun just watching.








Moments like this are what make me love riding my bike. Wandering around with my family and friends, stopping to climb on public art, taking pictures... It is a good way to get around.

4 comments:

  1. Great Pictures,I Love those Parking Stands.Bit of Imagination there,Wish Dublin City Council in Ireland would put in Nice Artistic Stands for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so cool. I love Meli's outfits, they are sooo cool. I don't know how she does it. She must have a huge closet. They both seem to be having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for fun Fridays! These pics are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such bike racks look like fun :).

    ReplyDelete