Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Carol Rides Alone


Carol, here is one of our Flickr group folks. When she posted her shots and I saw the story that went with them, I was so impressed- Carol decided to prove to herself that she could travel alone by taking a month to bike from Helsinki, Finland to Berlin, Germany!




Traveling alone can be daunting. How ballsy do you have to be to ride through 6 countries on a bike by yourself?



Carol has a blog (don't we all : ) ,"How Did I Get Here?", where she has chronicled her travels.

So now, I am inspired! I don't have a month to ride around on my own, but I could take a couple of days to ride down to Big Sur (a trip I think I am incapable of). All I need is the right bike...

2 comments:

  1. ...yet another reason for the stokemonkey... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol! I'd love to meet you in europe, when I visit ok. thanks :D

    ReplyDelete