Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rising From Ashes

We always talk/read about the good outcome +the why of how bicycles benefit and make our life better +happier. As I was watching this trailer for an upcoming documentary, this quote came up:
"You cannot be a cyclists without going through an incredible amount of pain..."
That hits the nail right on top for me, and not for physical reasons but a tremendous emotional hurricane of grief, loss and memories that hit me anytime I think or consider being back on the saddle and return to ride a bike on a constant basis.

1+minute of the trailer and it really made quite a lasting impression on me and, hope you like it.
Here is the trailer and I cannot wait to watch it once it's released:
Rising From Ashes from T.C. Johnstone on Vimeo.

xxom

---
via urbanvelo

1 comment:

  1. Tearing up! The human capacity to endure and overcome is astounding, and ultimately humbling.

    ReplyDelete